The museum officially opened to the public in 2014. Here visitors will be provided with exclusive information about chocolate from the digital interactive screens placed around the museum.
The museum is divided into numerous sections, with each of them giving you details about the chocolates and its journey over the years. Those sections are:
- The Journey of Chocolates section traces the history of chocolate’s origin from cocoa beans, dating back to 1500 BC.
- The Father of Chocolates highlights the prominent pioneers in the development and production of chocolates.
- The Health Benefits of Chocolates unraveled various myths about chocolate via interactive human anatomy LED display.
- The Chocolates in the Industry gives visitors the opportunity to learn how chocolate is made on an industrial scale.
- The Chocolate Kitchen is well-equipped with state-of-the-art chocolate-making types of equipment.
The museum also has a chocolate printer, which can print any image including visitors’ faces on any chocolate surface to make the best custom-made gift for visitors.
According to chocolatemuseum.my and holidify.com